Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Craft Room Clutter

OK, so my first blog post is going to be about my problem of the day - or actually a perpetual problem - craft room clutter! In our house, my craft and sewing space is also our office where my husband and I run our respective businesses. Most of the time I am drowning in papers and the thought of cleaning and organizing it all is a bit daunting. We have papers, papers, and more papers, fabric, sewing machine, desk, craft table, file cabinet, and various attempted organization paraphernalia.

So, between entertaining kids and doing my regular homemaking "chores", I will be scouring the internet and magazines to find realistic, budget friendly, organization ideas that will work in our small space. I will share what I find.
Happy Crafting,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment